Emergency Eye Care
At Lafayette Eye, we are committed to helping you and your family with all of your eye care needs including emergency eye care resulting from accidents, foreign objects, severe eye allergies and other ocular emergency or urgent eye care concerns.
If you suffer from an eye injury, don’t try to diagnose it for yourself. Instead you should seek the attention of a trained eye care specialist to reduce the risk of longer term eye health and vision issues by calling our office to receive care at (610) 825-3937
What are symptoms of an eye emergency?
- Severe eye, head or face injury-Foreign object in your eye
- Sudden loss of part of or all of your vision
- Chemical contact in your eye
- Bulging or painful eye
- New flash of light, floater or increased number of flashes or floaters
- Onset of curtain or veil across field of vision
- Sudden light sensitivity
- Double vision
- Severe eye tearing, allergies or eye pain
Eye safety in the workplace and conducting yard work are extremely important. In order to reduce the likelihood of having an eye emergency, please be sure to wear protective eyewear.